User avatar

Suzuhara

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter One. Part One

    Hey Fawkes! Thanks for the review. I'm glad you like it. I'll see what I can do about Zackaria's character. Thanks again.

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter One. Part One

    Hey Pringle! Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it. I actually have a new chapter one and forgot to update this, but I still appreciate the fact that ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness

    Thanks for your suggestions Serendipity! It's a 13 syllable poem, but I'll cut it up to make it flow better. I also replaced the cliche line. Thanks!

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness

    Thank you Thevoiceinside and Ariana! Yeah, this poem reflects how I feel about loneliness since I'm feeling it right now. Thanks for the encouragment as well Voice! Thanks for your ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness

    Thank you Threnody! I'll be sure to use your suggestions as I think they help. Thanks again! Suzu

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter One. Part One

    *crosses fingers* I hope this version is better. :twisted: BRAND NEW CHAPTER ONE!!!

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness

    It ravages my chest, taking its fill of my heart I cry for it to stop, but destruction is its art. Broken and shattered with not one help in my ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: COT: Vicuna and Her Brother, Daimin. Feedback appreciated.

    Thanks! I'm sorry. I shouldn't have posted this. It's a segment in the middle of my book.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: COT: Vicuna and Her Brother, Daimin. Feedback appreciated.

    Vicuna sat agitated as her long black vehicle hovered noiselessly in the night. It drove through an expansive private land with manicured grass and wide-trunk trees spaced in perfect arrays ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Agri and the Engineer: 3

    The slums lined her path. Ramshackle structures that consisted of sheets of corrugated metal stacked atop each other at awkward angles, and behind them the old brick buildings, each threatening ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled

    This silence is incredible. I can't believe such silence can exist with everything that is going on. But I suppose that all of Manhattan and all of the world is ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    A friend from the writer's digest forum told me about it and I signed up!

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    Thank for the welcome Tatra! I'm grateful for the list of authors you gave me because I plan to go the library later today so I'll be sure to check ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    Thank you for the welcome Jasmine! Yep, I'm from Massachusetts. I've lived here all my life, but now I'm thinking about going to Japan to do a teach exchange program. ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Quality Control - Pt 1

    That's fine about the simplistic voice just as long as you change it along with the character as his complexity grows. Reading it over again, I didn't think it was ...

    Dec 30, 2008


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni