-
Re: 27 - Prologue
[Hi there, these are my thoughts!] 1.) Whispers and murmurs flowed around her liquidly [This isn't a real adverb] as she passed the throngs of workers, each too terrified to ...
Dec 5, 2009 -
Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13
Thanks for reading! Nope, I don't watch stargate. I wrote this in the middle of writing a paper. Took me ten minutes to write, which is why it needs some ...
Nov 7, 2009 -
Re: The last year...
Okay so this is a first for me in writing science fiction. So I don't know how it will turn out.... I'll just right the beginning and if you guys ...
Nov 5, 2009 -
Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13
Hey Rlw92! Thanks for reading. I'm glad you like it. I'll be sure to tell you when I update this. :wink: Thanks for reading Young Gun!! Too bad it's not ...
Nov 3, 2009 -
Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13
Thanks Rach! I'm thinking about expanding it...we'll see! ^^
Nov 1, 2009 -
Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13
Thank you the Writers! Yeah, I'll be sure to fix up those weaknesses. I like your quote btw. It reminded me of the original Peter Pan written by J.M Barrie. ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13
Thanks everyone for your input! I think I was a bit harsh Snoink so I'm sorry if I came out that way. I really appreciate all the suggestions and I'll ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13
Oh wow, thanks for the compliment! :) I'll def try to improve this. It needs a lot of work! haha. Thanks for reading!
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13
Hey Tadeusz, Hmmm, I see where you're going. I really don't elaborate too much. Maybe I can extend this a bit further to make it more complete. I def think ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13
Hi Turity, you bring up some valid points and they're things that I'll look over as I try to revise this. Thank you for comments!
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13
Hi Gryphon, thank you for your suggestions! I will definitely apply them to make it better because I agree with what you said. I wrote this in thirty minutes without ...
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13
There you go; you just ended the story on your own. :) This is flash fiction. I can't waste precious words on something obvious.
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13
Thanks snoink! I've never heard of the book you talked about. It hurt me that you thought I took the "idea" of someone else's story and created something else out ...
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: DIFFERENT. Dark/Horror/Sci-fi Flash Fiction. 1000 wds PG-13
DIFFERENT I am always alone. Mommy and Daddy say I must never leave the house. Outside is scary and dangerous. People will hurt me if I go out. I nod ...
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: The Virus - 1
Hey Elinor, you have a very intriguing premise here, however your story suffers from what I call a "narrator's voice" or "narrator's presence" that gives the feeling as if I'm ...
Sep 25, 2009
