User avatar

Suzuhara

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue Thingamajigger

    Hi there, I'm Suzu. Here are my thoughts: 1.) For best mates, Reggie and I argue a lot. If I like mint-chocolate-chip ice cream, she has to say that strawberry ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Not my Own Chapter 1

    Hi Naina Chan! Welcome to YWS! Anyway, I liked it a lot, and PLEASE READ MY STORY!! COME ON! READ IT! :thud: Thank you and keep writing! :elephant: Pandacary 8) ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Not my Own Chapter 1

    Hey there, I'm Suzu. Here are my thoughts: 1.) My mother holds my death sentence in her hands. [This is a nice hook for a first chapter because it makes ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Forbidden. Horror. Part One. (Feedback Appreciated)

    Thanks Coco! I'm glad that you liked it! =^_^=

    Dec 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Forbidden. Horror. Part One. (Feedback Appreciated)

    Desperation brought her here. Noelle never compromised her morals for money, but she needed the cash. Badly. And the old lady living in the Victorian house across from her parked ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Elma Appearance

    Are you doing this description as part of a writing exercise to help you picture your character or are you planning on incorporating this into your prose? I'm asking because ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Way Down in the Hole - Prologue

    Hey Jigs, Suzu here. This was a pleasant read because you've fashioned characters with personality and you've managed to put the reader right into their heads, letting us feel everything ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Currently Unnamed

    Hi there, my name is Suzu. Here are my thoughts: Chapter One 1.) The soft grass underfoot, the smell of flowers and the warm, bright sun had always kept Desmond ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Untitled-- Chapter 1

    Hi there, I'm Suzu. Here are my thoughts: Jackson 1.) A part of him was surprised when he had found himself outside again, out of the small white cell, away ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter 1. Part 1. (Feedback Appreciated)

    Thanks Narniafreak for the review! Hehe, I'll go back and fix those thoughts problems. I thought I italicized all the thoughts, but I guess I missed some. >_< Thanks again ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Messengers: 1st Chapter

    Hi there, I'm Suzu! Here are my thoughts: 1.) Shoot. The bell rings, and I have to be in Mr. Kyoski’s third period math class before the hall monitors hunt ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Hunter Games (Ch. 1; pt. 1)

    Hi there, I'm Suzu. Here are my thoughts: 1.) The pounding of feet sounded through the night, following the light footfalls and quick breathing of their quarry. Their shouts filled ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite Linkin Park song?

    Mine are: New Divide, What I've done, Leave out all the Rest (Basically a lot of their newer stuff, lol) and of course, NUMB!

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Children of Tokua. Chapter 1. Part 1. (Feedback Appreciated)

    Hey Everyone, I'm Suzu and I'm posting an edited version of this chapter. Please tell me your thoughts from general impressions to anything that comes up. I appreciate all your ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Blood Soaked Snow {Chapter One}

    [Hi there, I'm Suzu! Here are my thoughts.] 1.) The streets were vacant and dark. The streetlamps had all been taken away, for no one walked down these roads anymore. ...

    Dec 5, 2009


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland