User avatar

SuzieCake

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter Two : The New Guy in Town

    Kade: I felt someone following me but it wasn't a human I sensed. It was another vampire—a pretty young one at that. I let the young vampire around for about ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One : Sometimes Feelings are Hard to Hide

    Emily: I was sitting in my room reading, about to go to sleep, when the phone rang. On a Sunday, I don't usually expect calls because most people are at ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss of Fate (Chapter One)

    Chapter One Emily: I was sitting in my room reading, about to go to sleep, when the phone rang. On a Sunday, I don't usually expect calls because most people ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kiss of Fate

    Prologue Emily: A lot has changed in the passed year; I’ve been a vampire and I’ve been able to sense things that I never have before. There have also been ...

    Apr 27, 2008


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury