User avatar

SuzieCake

  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter One

    I enjoyed this. When I read the prologue, I thought it wasn't going to be very interesting, but as I read chapter one, I wondered to myself, "Gosh! What was ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Complicated love (should I change the title?); Chapter 3 13+

    I enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I did the last two, but I feel like there is something left out... It's missing a lot. And it's short. Are ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Complicated love; Chapter Two (13+)

    I enjoyed reading this. A lot, I must say. Although, since I don't know much about the eighteenth century, I can't picture it with carriges and horses. It's all about ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Complicated Love; Chapter one (13+)

    Hi, I'm SuzieCake and today, I'm reviewing your work. First off all, I would like to say that the story was amazing. The only thing you really need to work ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crying Moon {2}

    The description in this chapter was better. I got a sense of what was going on. But I was really confused with her sudden change in attitude. How can someone ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crying Moon {1}

    This was a little more interesting. I could actually get into this, but there still are a few things you're lacking. Emotion for one, descriptions for another. I can't get ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crying Moon - Preface

    Hi! I'm SuzieCake and my review is in the attachment below. =)

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bloodlust - Chapter Four

    The only thing I can say is this was good. I enjoyed hearing more about Jack, and so far I'm liking him a lot. =) I can't wait for chapter ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bloodlust - Chapter Four

    Okay, so...I think I said this in the attatchment, but I reread the story since I scanned the first time. Let me just say, I envy your writing. I really ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss of Fate - Chapter Two

    CHAPTER TWO Brayden: The run was exhilarating as it always was. I loved the feel of the wind blowing through my fur. But I admit it was unnerving having a ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bloodlust - Chapter Four

    I really just skimmed through this, so I didn't have time to look for errors, but this is good. I can't wait for the next chapter!

    May 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Fifteen

    I ejoyed this, and I didn't see any errors. Please continue! I am anxious for the rest. :wink:

    May 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Fourteen

    “Wow, your Coven sure has connections,” I mumbled, unable to stay standing any longer. This was too much information to take in at one moment. Taking a deep breath, I ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss of Fate - Chapter One

    So... I kind of got bored writing it the old way and everyone was saying that it had a Twilight theme to it, and I REALLY don't want that. So ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Thirteen

    The only thing I could do now was to go forward and hopefully get back into Philip’s good graces. Why wasn't she in Philip's good graces anymore?

    May 7, 2009


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt