-
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Fifteen (13+ for abuse)
What I didn't like about the chapter: 1) Well... it was a little confusing and it didn't go into much detail. Questions: 1) Why didn't he give her a better ...
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter 13 & 14 (13+)
What I didn't like about the chapter: Nothing! It was great! Questions: 1) Why didn't Daniel question why he had to get rid of the bodies? 2) Why would Michael ...
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Twelve (+13)
What I didn't like about the chapter: 1) Your fight scene with the characters was a little too abrupt. Questions: 1) If they were yelling while she was standing at ...
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Eleven (+13)
Okay, before I say anything at all, I'm going to let you know that I'm loving this, and yes, I am hooked. Just remember that if I don't say it ...
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Ten (13+)
Okay, so I'm wondering... Does Susannah ever go back into the secret room? And what's up with Daniel? Why did he take off as soon as he found out who ...
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Nine (13+)
Okay, to start off, I didn't like how it began. I was expecting it to be a continual of the last chapter, but... I admit that I was a little ...
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Eight (+13)
This was good, but I feel as if there is something missing. I can't quite place my finger on it, but it just seems like something is missing. Maybe it's ...
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Seven (+13)
This was a little repetitive on the "I" and it seemed almost like a list. It also seemed like an important chapter, but you didn't go into much detail on ...
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: My Old Friend
There you are, my old friend. My, how I have missed You so much. I'm glad you're back. I almost forgot you. I'm terribly sorry. You were gone for quite ...
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Six (+13)
I agree with Sam. So, I'm still kind of unsure of what time frame this is. Also, in this chapter, Susannah confused me. She didn't seem to want to be ...
Jun 7, 2009 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Five (+13 is this time)
Okay, so I'm just now realizing that I am so behind on all of this. 2006? Really. I'm sooooooo behind. Anyway, since that's not what I'm really talking about, I'm ...
Jun 7, 2009 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Four (+13)
-sigh- Why can't the attachments be counted as a review? It would make my life so much easier. Haha. Kidding. Anyway, this chapter was a little short and okay. It ...
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Three (+13)
Okay, I'll admit that I thought this chapter was a little boring. But you did warn us. :roll: I still can't figure out what time era this is in, like ...
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: -Inconcessus- Sixteen
So, I am completely and totally hooked. And I really want to know what the heck is going on with Jasmine and Walter. Thanks for letting me know you posted. ...
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Two
Oh, if only it were 3:35 in the afternoon instead of morning! But, alas, I must end my reviewing for tonight. I will say, before I go, though, that I ...
Jun 5, 2009
