User avatar

SuzieCake

  • Other Poetry Re: I couldn't think of a title for it.

    If I could, I would sing you a song, But I know I’d get it all wrong. I never could get my words perfect, Nor could I ever be so ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Second Chances

    I loved this. The whole time I read this, I was thinking of the many different times I'd been placed in this kind of situation. Maybe not the same setting, ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss of Fate (Chapter One)

    Before I let you read the chapter, I just want everyone to know that I used to have this thing posted all over this site once upon a time but ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Moon And All The Stars

    I really enjoyed this. The whole time I was reading this, I could see everything you described in my mind. I also liked how you described all of the emotions ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: "Time to Say Good-bye"

    I don't usually explain my poetry when I share it, but this particular one is something different. I'm taking a creative writing class at my school because I love writing ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: "Silly Attraction"

    It's a strange thing, this silly attraction. I didn't expect this sudden impact. My heart is having a violent contraction. I didn't have time for a proper reaction. It was ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty

    CHAPTER TWENTY Isaac answered the door with such swiftness that it caught me off guard. His smile was wide [s]in[/s] on his face, his voice clear. “Hello? Can I help—” ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty

    I didn't read any of the previous reviews, so if I repeat anything, I apologize. Allrighty then, this is chapter twenty. This is where the main plot is revealed, where ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: You're It (Preface)

    I personally think that this was really good. Short, yes, but good. I liked the way your MC described everything. >.> I have a lot of problems with descriptions and ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Nineteen

    This is good. I didn't really notice much wrong. Just a few little errors that are easily made while writing. Nothing too harmful. Those will be in the attachment. Anyway, ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Eighteen

    Sorry it took me so long to review this for you. I really apologize. I've been working a lot. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this. Honestly, I'm still as hooked now ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bitten (chapter one)

    This was cool. I liked it. But I was a little disappointed when it didn't go into much more detail. Why doesn't she want to marry Wesley? Why do her ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Seventeen

    This was amazing! I'm waiting for the next chapter. I really can't wait to hear more about Isaac. I would have posted an actual review, but lucyy covered most of ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Eighteen(+13 for nudity)

    I don't have any questions this time. =) Yay me! And I can't really find anything I don't like about it, either. So... the only thing left to say is: ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter 16 & 17 (+13)

    What I didn't like about the chapter: 1) It doesn't start off where the last one ended. I want to know more about what happens after he promises he'll never ...

    Jun 8, 2009


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey