User avatar

SushiSashimi333

SushiSashimi333

  • Lounge, The Re: Fangirl with me.

    I will totally check those out! @OliveDreams also, Looking for Alaska was a wonderful book and I think you'll love it. It was really predictable, but it's actual story was ...

    Apr 12, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: Which Hogwarts House Do You Belong In?

    Pottermore said I was in Slytherin... and it's funny, first I didn't think I was in slytherin, but then my friend and I (we're both in Slytherin) made other accounts ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of John Green's books?

    Of course, I've only read 1 :P

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Storybook Guessing Game!

    I love guessig games!!! I'm terrible at them, but I love them XD

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Do you have a blog?

    Well.... It's more like on books I read... but same thing xD

    May 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is the hottest Disney Princess?

    I wish there was a Mulan :(

    Apr 25, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Tagging Game

    So I was tagged like.... Three times O_O Now I shall tag you all back!!!! I'm not sure if I can find a nice gif though... @thewritersdream @Noelle @Tenyo @AlexSushiDog ...

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: What's the best time to write?

    Well, I am technically morning, but I like to call it late night. Morning for me is from 6-11 am and when I write it's not during those times :p

    Apr 9, 2014
  • Contests Re: Pencil or Pen?

    Pencil, colored pencil, pen ^^

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    image.jpg So this is me O_O I was bored, like always XD Don't mind the hair in my face DX

    Mar 23, 2014
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    @TriSARAHtops - Sure, that's okay.

    Mar 19, 2014
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    @IAlreadyDied - would brick by boring brick be good for you? I was listening to that recently so that's what came to mind :P You can ask for another if ...

    Feb 28, 2014
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    @IAlreadyDied - Sure ^^

    Feb 26, 2014
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    @IAlreadyDied - yup ^^ This contest has no deadline. Do you have any preferred genres?

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    @TriSARAHtops sure, any preferences? I cant remember much right now.

    Feb 22, 2014


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality