User avatar

Sura

  • Welcome Mat Re: Who I am

    That's a neat pen name. : D G'luck getting published!

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hi Jack! I'm Sura. It's great to have you here! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, want to chat or request a review!

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: S-S-S-SURA!

    Hello fellow writers! My pen name is A. Aisling, and I'm finally bored enough to give into my narcissistic desires. ~The 411: I'm currently being home schooled, although I attend ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy! n_n

    Hey Sura! Great to meet you here on YWS. I see that you like Fantasy and Sci-fi. So, what type do you write? Urban? Dark? I mostly write time-travel stuff ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy! n_n

    Haha, just the other day I got my custom title. I was so excited, it's amazing how some people can get so many points so fast. It took me almost ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy! n_n

    Hi Sura, welcome to YWS! I'm June, and it's great to meet you! Oh~ where can I edit the status thing that appears under usernames? The status thing that shows ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy! n_n

    Basically, if you post you get points. For some things, you get more ponts then others. If you submit some of your writing it costs you points. I'm not sure ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy! n_n

    @Colleen~ Thanks! @Rosy~ I see, that's great! So, how does the point system work? ^_^;;

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy! n_n

    Hiya and welcome! So, at YWS we have some rules. Don't worry, only three main ones. 1- Review two works before posting any of your own. That way, reviews get ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy! n_n

    This place looks wonderful. : D So~ can someone give the the 'insider's 411'? x3

    Mar 21, 2009


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)