User avatar

Sura

  • Art & Photography Re: Rosary

    I almost feel that it would look better with horizontal width rather than vertical, just because the emphasis is cluttered and there is no movement. There's just the stagnation 'round ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    Poor Lenny? D< Anyway, it was a lovely book! OP- if you haven't already read it, check out The Grapes of Wrath. :3

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Giver

    For the younger audience it can be a bit hard to get into, but I found it to be a satisfying read. I would definitely read it if you have ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    James? A blond female of 14-16 years. ~~very adventurous, curious but thoughtful, practical and determined, very athletic, not particularly pretty

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Nine Novels by Younger Americans

    Last summer I stumbled across the gem Nine Novels by Younger Americans . As the title suggests, it's a compilation of nine novels written by High School Students from NYC. ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud

    I love those books! Stroud is a funny guy too; his NaNoWriMo emails were great.

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would go to Scotland. xD WWYDI a friend confessed to you that they had committed a serious crime?

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Oregon. xD

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Wicked Lovely and Madapple... Unfortunately, I didn't finish them so my opinion may be void. In this world there are books like Eragon and Twilight that are so horrid that ...

    Mar 22, 2009


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon