-
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Kite.
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Are you Bleeding Rose's friend?
I don't know your sister, but I'm sorry to hear of her condition. I hope she recovers quickly.
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Crazy Questions
The users are kind. Carpal tunnel is to feta cheese as a deep vein thrombosis is to ______?
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*
Gaspard Ulliel Ben Barnes Ewan McGregor :oops: xD
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I found a link in a post on Gaiaonline from Teague. o;
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: from a disgraced bird
Considering I joined today, I hold no grudges. xD Welcome back, though.
Mar 21, 2009 -
Re: When you look at someone, what's the first thing you notice?
Oddly, eyebrows get my attention. I can't stand people with unkempt faces. D;
Mar 21, 2009
