User avatar

Sura

  • Writing Tips Re: Court scenes

    Well, for accurate terminology usage you could try watching crime TV shows (fictional like Law and Order as well as true stories on Court TV.) I think your best bet ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Where is my inspiration?

    Everybody has their down time, don't stress it. I've found that hunting for inspiration with a gun makes it run. : [ I recently got over a block by 1) ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hi Jack! I'm Sura. It's great to have you here! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, want to chat or request a review!

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Nine Novels by Younger Americans

    Last summer I stumbled across the gem Nine Novels by Younger Americans . As the title suggests, it's a compilation of nine novels written by High School Students from NYC. ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud

    I love those books! Stroud is a funny guy too; his NaNoWriMo emails were great.

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: S-S-S-SURA!

    Hello fellow writers! My pen name is A. Aisling, and I'm finally bored enough to give into my narcissistic desires. ~The 411: I'm currently being home schooled, although I attend ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would go to Scotland. xD WWYDI a friend confessed to you that they had committed a serious crime?

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Oregon. xD

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Song Thing.

    Here we go... 1. I didn't hear you leave, I wonder how am I still here 2.((..will drive you..you... MAD)) Roaxanne... 3. Is it too late, nothing to salvage? 4. ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy! n_n

    Hey Sura! Great to meet you here on YWS. I see that you like Fantasy and Sci-fi. So, what type do you write? Urban? Dark? I mostly write time-travel stuff ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Celebrindal

    :D Thank you so much!

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not sharing avatar! >C

    Mar 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Gimme a Cupcake and I'll Give you a Review

    I have something kind of long. ^_^; So, to bribe you: An overview would be fantastic, but I understand if you simply don't have the time (or will.) XD It's ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Anything!!

    n_n;; Hey! Would you mind reviewing THIS? You can be as harsh as you deem necessary, I have a thick skin (not really.) xD Thanks. : D

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Andrea Age: 2390 Fav book && YES ONE: xP Dragon Sword and Wind Child Fav author: >w> Jane Austen Fav food: Fruit Fav store: H+M Fav hobby: Writing xD ...

    Mar 22, 2009


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester