User avatar

Sura

  • Welcome Mat Re: It began in mystery, and it will end in mystery...

    Salut! I'm a band geek too! I play the oboe for concert and trumpet for marching. : D AND HOMG. MOULIN ROUGE = LOVE.

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What do you think it can be?

    Hello! I love photography too!

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Something ethereal, benevolent... It would be a cool alias for a forest warrior (especially if it was Hummingbird's Kiss.) : D Sura?

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My Favorite song quotes of all time

    "Oh tell me why, do we build castles in the sky?" I don't know the original artist, but it's been done by various DJs: Castles in the Sky "Leave behind ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hiding, Trying, and Tears

    I’m trying to hide that you hurt me I’m trying to hide that I cared. I’m trying to hide that you’ve torn me I’m trying to hide the tears For ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who I am

    That's a neat pen name. : D G'luck getting published!

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I've been found out! o; TPBM secretly likes Teletubbies. >:3

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Happening

    Yeah, it definitely wasn't good. However, it was amusing because it was so bad. xD I had some friends over and it was like MST3K. So for me, it evened ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Redemption . Prologue

    Hello! I really like the story, but I agree with the previous edits on grammar, etc. : D Besides the few nit picky issues, I suggestion changing the bit at ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Let me pass on by

    Let me pass on by Don’t look at me. Don’t trail your eyes down my body Meh, this sentence doesn't transition well because it's so long. and bring them to ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Celebrindal

    Hey! I enjoyed reading your story. You had beautiful description and I could really imagine the scenes. Especially the scene in the beginning. I like where you're going with this ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: One Person Can Change Your Life

    Together are we, lives entwined Holding is me, dead weight This totally kills the flow of the first line. Fighting myself, screaming inside Love me? The monster that I am? ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: love

    W hen he holds me close I can't help but fe e l at peace 1. Please capitalize. : D 2.Check for proper word usage/spelling. EX: 'fell' should be 'feel', ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Were

    It's alright. There wasn't much to it on any level though. It didn't make a ton of sense either. It's nothing personal, but it reads like something an illiterate child ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"

    Stephen King would not approve. xD Oh well, I found the list amusing. Thanks for posting!

    Mar 23, 2009


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel