User avatar

Sura

  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    I'm too cool for an iPod. *ttth* I have about 1k songs. Favorite Artists/Albums: -Yoko Kanno -Okami OST -Regine Spektor -Various Techno -Secret Garden -Call of the Mystic

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Celebrindal

    Oh, thanks guys! I'm sorry I've taken so long to reply.

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    James? A blond female of 14-16 years. ~~very adventurous, curious but thoughtful, practical and determined, very athletic, not particularly pretty

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie on the field.

    Hello and welcome to YWS! And the ratio is only for reviews to your own posted work (wanting critiques). You're novel sounds very interesting! I hope I come across some ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...

    Bonjour!

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Celebrindal

    Hey!

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Inspiration For Life"

    Bonjour! There isn't much left to be said, but I couldn't pass up saying hello. c :

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ?!?

    Bonjour! How2EataRhesus covered the questions well, and I'll add from personal experience that navigation gets a whole lot easier once you've been here a day or two. It's important to ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Let Go

    Why won’t you just let me go? Without each other we’ll be fine. And don’t think that I don’t know, You’ve begun to like someone else in time . I ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Blood

    I really like it! That being said, Hannah has a point with the elimination of fluff. This is especially true because of the length. You only have a few lines ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: S-S-S-SURA!

    OMG, God has posted in my thread. :lol:

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Care Bear has arrived!

    xD Welcome! Although this isn't much of an issue for you~ it's important to note that the YWS has a 2:1 review to critique ratio policy. x3

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: S-S-S-SURA!

    What kind of doctor? I want to be a doctor too, so I'm just curious... I'm not sure if I want to go into Western or Eastern medicine. XD As ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Random and the Mundane

    Wow! That sounds wonderful!

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Random and the Mundane

    :3 I love funky earrings too, but my ears refuse to stay pierced. Dx O: I live to travel. Where's the coolest place you've been?

    Mar 23, 2009


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit