User avatar

Sura

  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Frank Dillaneeeeeee!

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Again, another newbie.

    Greeting, Carson! It's good to have you aboard. Feel free to message me with any questions you may have. Here are a few important things to remember here: Keep the ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue: Diamond Fire (Revived)

    Before I do the full review, I just wanted to say that your tense is inconsistent. D: Please go back and edit to make sure you don't have any little ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Dream/Perfect World.

    Sleep is the only place I can escape to, a place where we are in love. You hold my hand, and your mouth brushes against my light pink lips. (I'm ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret Legacy

    ...It's pretty good. I especially liked the rhythm in the first stanza, however, it does seem to falter after that. The last line in the second stanza could be changed ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Closed :)

    Hi Sura! ^_^ I saw this, and I figured I'll drop by and review it. Seven hours later, just after one in the morning, Mel checked to see that everything ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Closed :)

    Title Edited Mod: Please do not use excessive characters and characters other than numbers and letters in your titles. *dies* I've never seen that rule before. I'm really sorry. :( ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Hi Rosey! ^w^

    Apr 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Benefits of Being a Smart Ass

    That was... epic. It is by far the best thing I've read all week. Long live bulls******* and smart***ery! I don't have any criticism, and I thought the length wasn't ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Closed :)

    I've decided against seeking advice, thanks anyway. : D

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Future

    It's really extraordinary. I have to disagree with most of the criticisms. The wording is fantastic, especially in the bit with "As those who raped the earth, and gave nothing ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: healed

    Healed I’ll be doing ((Different wording, maybe?)) fine without you [s]As usual[/s] ((I don't like that term, it's too conversational for most poetry)) it’ll [s]all[/s] get better as time goes ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Giving Up

    Down in the belly of this dark abyss, The darkness engulfs me Be careful with the words dark/darkness/etc, they get redundant quickly. It threatens to choke me The light is ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Sura Age: 15 Fav book && YES ONE: >_> Dragon Sword and Wind Child Fav author: >_> C.S Lewis~ although I don't agree with his ideals/politics/most religious thoughts Fav ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm a nube!

    Hello and welcome! This is a wonderful place, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. : D It you have any questions, want to chat, or have me review some of your ...

    Apr 4, 2009


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken