User avatar

Sura

  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    I've had tons. o_o One that sticks out particularly started in my neighborhood, and there were bombs being dropped, so I was running (I was a guy e_e;) with my ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Who likes a good chill?

    I love reading horror, probably the most actually. It's really too bad it isn't more popular.

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!

    I didn't love it. I could see why is was popular, but it wasn't that phenomenal. Frost/Nixon was definitely better. xD

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need average writers, no matter what you write!!!

    What genre do you write, and why? I tend towards sci-fi, fantasy and realistic fiction. When did you start writing, and what did you first write? I started in 2nd ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    XD I am a poor photographer. Click here for proof.

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Lovely, lovely Google. xD

    Mar 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)

    Consider reviewing this? It's a very short poem. :3

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Errrrr~ I don't get it. o_o; 6.10

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A quick poem

    Remarkably simple yet somewhat profound. I only wonder if you could elaborate. As far as the body, the repetition gets laborious after about the 3rd line. Unfortunately, I don't see ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    The first thing I notice when looking at someone is their eyebrows. DDD:

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled (Collection: A.M. stands for Ante-Meridiem)

    When the blackest bile precedes your being a wicked call comes hence singing And the tundra's kiss you will find beneath each bed unrefined touches no land among each her ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Pizza Toppings!!!!

    Spinach, onions, broccoli and garlic! It gives you bad breath, but it's totally worth it! xD

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: But Still It Grew

    It's really lovely! It is more of a narrative though, rather than lyrical. The first two lines both have two adjectives in a row, which makes it a little heavy ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Errrrr. 7/10

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Harry Potter 3OH!3 song parody

    I really want to hear someone sing this! It's just too funny! Unfortunately I don't know much about the original song/artist; I imagine it would be twice as funny if ...

    Mar 28, 2010


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern