User avatar

Sura

  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    Hello! Consider reviewing this poem? It's currently untitled. n_n; Thanks.

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Dream/Perfect World.

    Sleep is the only place I can escape to, even if the escape is only brief. (You don't need the word 'only' here, it sounds funny and "brief" should cover ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Plumbing

    This is exactly like Hemingway's story: "For sale: baby shoes, never worn." He manages to tell a story with as much story as anything else in less than ten words. ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Social Networking sites

    Cut t me off from the world,(Cut only has one 't'.) Change my personality. Hurt me, infest my personal life, go, take my secrets and share them. (Lines 3 and ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Here's a poem! I'd love a crit. :3

    Mar 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kat's Carrousel of Reviews! {Le Catarin} Now Open!

    Consider reviewing this poem? ;D

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Kind I Can't Live Without

    ...Interesting similes. I wouldn't say that they're completely irrelevant to the subject matter, but it does come off as a bit odd. Also, I don't agree that you have to ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let me go home

    Ironically, this poem about despair reads as dry and emotionless as a daily review of the stock market. I'm weak, (Boring. Also, if you are going to punctuation, this must ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Divine Beauty Haiku

    This second version definitely gives a stronger image, in my mind at least. xD I only count four syllables on the first line though. O: (Each word of the four ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled (Collection: A.M. stands for Ante-Meridiem)

    @Lumi- XD No, no, I understand what you mean. I'm not a huge fan of punctuation myself. Thank you so much for your time! @Knightley- Well thank you! I'm just ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    I have a few playlists I like to use, mainly the soundtrack from Coffee Prince. Usually, I opt for mostly instrumental pieces though.

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drifting

    I was really loving it up until the third stanza. The first two are very nice, though. I don't like the use of 'you' in the fourth stanza, it seems ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    Poor Lenny? D< Anyway, it was a lovely book! OP- if you haven't already read it, check out The Grapes of Wrath. :3

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Giver

    For the younger audience it can be a bit hard to get into, but I found it to be a satisfying read. I would definitely read it if you have ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Divine Beauty Haiku

    It's nice! It doesn't have a fantastic display of range, but it works. You could use stronger adjectives, as Jasmine said. Also, as Jasmine said, the last line is off. ...

    Mar 28, 2010


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47