User avatar

Sura

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 : D

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wolfskin

    Wow, rich is right. It reminds me of a decadent Belgium chocolate torte with raspberries, if that makes any sense. The elegance of your words doesn't muddle or detract from ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Celebrindal

    Howdy! Thanks for clicking on this thread. >w> Even if you don't finish it, I'd love a comment on what you did read. Oh~ this is (obviously) not complete. The ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Wicked Lovely and Madapple... Unfortunately, I didn't finish them so my opinion may be void. In this world there are books like Eragon and Twilight that are so horrid that ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Kite.

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (New) Guardians Chapter 1

    I actually enjoyed the first bit. The story so far is interesting enough, which is crucial. The characters are believable and I'm rather fond of them. Also, I really like ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unaffected

    Hiya! :3 Of course, these are all just suggestions. Break down: Unaffected How long does it take for the ache, the burning sensation that [s]hit’s[/s] hits the pit of your ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you Bleeding Rose's friend?

    I don't know your sister, but I'm sorry to hear of her condition. I hope she recovers quickly.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    The users are kind. Carpal tunnel is to feta cheese as a deep vein thrombosis is to ______?

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy! n_n

    Haha, just the other day I got my custom title. I was so excited, it's amazing how some people can get so many points so fast. It took me almost ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    Gaspard Ulliel Ben Barnes Ewan McGregor :oops: xD

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy! n_n

    Hi Sura, welcome to YWS! I'm June, and it's great to meet you! Oh~ where can I edit the status thing that appears under usernames? The status thing that shows ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I found a link in a post on Gaiaonline from Teague. o;

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: from a disgraced bird

    Considering I joined today, I hold no grudges. xD Welcome back, though.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: When you look at someone, what's the first thing you notice?

    Oddly, eyebrows get my attention. I can't stand people with unkempt faces. D;

    Mar 21, 2009


attempting foot extraction
— Mea