User avatar

Supermeggs12

  • Welcome Mat Re: I just came to say hello, hey!

    [quote="Stori"]Pardon my ignorance, but what is DID? Oh, and welcome to the site, Meggs.[/ Thanks! Did is Dissociative Identity Disorder, FYI :)

    Feb 4, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just came to say hello, hey!

    Welcome, welcome, welcome! Okay, first off: Manga-style avatar FTW. Secondly, yeah, I love that quote. Then again, I think being a writer is closer to having DID than schizophrenia. But ...

    Jan 30, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just came to say hello, hey!

    Hey, welcome! Well, I'm going to tell you that I'm sure you'll enjoy it here ;) What do you write? If you ever need anything, or just feel like talking, ...

    Jan 30, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just came to say hello, hey!

    Hello, so I'm new here. I really think I might enjoy this site! Also here comes my favorite quote, "Writing is the sociably acceptable form of schizophrenia."

    Jan 29, 2013


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox