User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: How does your sig make people feel?

    It makes me want to learn Latin :D

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    He wanted to Drop It Like It's Hot (Snoop Doggy Dogg) (appropriate, no?) Who is your hero?

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Cartoons

    I actually made a My Little Pony Shirt last night that is a play on Footloose. Hoofloose!

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Songs that stir your emotions.

    You're The Inspiration by Chicago. Nuff said

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Cartoons

    Me, I was a Pokefreak and I mean season one up to the first movie. I loved Yugioh series one. (I had such a crush on Bakura!) I love that ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    You Are Not Alone (Michael Jackson) And what was your reply?

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get turned to stone. inserts a redhead

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: 50% Chance of Death

    The chance of me being homeschooled at all is 0% (I graduate from public school this year)

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?

    Found out a year ago that my brother has a rare disorder O.o

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How does your sig make people feel?

    I feel like hugging someone :D

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Someone bugging you?

    SIMON COWELL!!!!!!!!!! I've been watching old episodes of American Idol >.> and also Dawg-Dawg (Randy Jackson) to a point. I love Dawg-Dawg but honestly he is starting to be the ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Cartoons

    I'm almost eighteen and I'm sick and tired of people saying I'm childish for liking cartoons. I can't help it. I'm not talking about Family Guy, Futurama, ect. I mean ...

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: 50% Chance of Death

    The head lice have 20% chance of being caught :O

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Like a million bucks XD Mnnmmm. You sound like a small darkhaired whisp of a person who is hiding a big personality underneath the shy appearance :D Give you a ...

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get that creepy fungus foot from Courage the Cowardly Dog. Inserts a two tailed fox

    Feb 17, 2012


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman