User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get Oswald the Lucky Rabbit! *inserts Mickey Mouse*

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Bit morbid thing to talk about but I want to just Let it go (by Tim McGraw) Puppies or kittens?

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Bullies

    All my life. There was a boy in my hometown who killed himself last year due to bullying. Several people have transferred and even dropped out of school. Now that ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Food!

    What foods do you love? Apples, chocolate cereal, chicken, beef, pork, meat loaf, carrots, ranch dressing, spaghetti, pastas, chocolate cake, ice cream, brownies, potato chips What foods do you hate? ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: the AWWWWWWWWWWWWW thread!

    Let's not forget, Lyricalias ... Puss.jpg

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Yes (Chad Brock) What is your relationship status?

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The 29th of February

    Sleep in. :smt003 Luckyyyyyyyyyy

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Songs that stir your emotions.

    I'm surprised nobody mentioned these brilliant Rascal Flatts hits... The first one never fails to bring tears to my eyes 220px-Rascal_Flatts_-_skin.jpg rascal flatts 220px-Rf_cd_cover.jpg I'm Movin' O

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Films That Make You Cry

    The Pianist is one of the best movies ever!!

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Actually Tom Felton isn't blond look That's scary, 'cause my hair is that color at the roots O.o

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: the AWWWWWWWWWWWWW thread!

    Have you ever seen a movie where a scene was so heartwrenchingly sweet? Tell us all about it here! I'll admit right here that I'm kinda a nerd. I love ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Ninja Rap by Vanilla Ice!!!!!!! What's your favorite show?

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Stupid Movies That You Can't Help But Love

    Little Nicky. nuff said

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys

    Rowdyruffs: 49 Powerpuffs: 131 (another reference)

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Cartoons

    So last night I was watching Sonic Mega Mix. It had three epsiodes of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, two of Sonic Underground, and two of Sonic SatAm. My reviews ...

    Feb 27, 2012


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless