User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: What Is the... Game

    Who is the rudest person ever?

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Films That Make You Cry

    Did anyone feel awful at the end of Romeo + Juliet because Leonardo DiCaprio died AGAIN?? (after Titanic)

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Plan Your Wedding!

    Dude. I'll be marrying Jude Law or Misha Collins or a beautiful hybrid of both, so everything else just pales into significance. You GOT to love Jude and Misha. As ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    you get a coupon for a free can of paint XD *inserts Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Winter Games* (I better get somethin' good for this XD)

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    I'm bouncing a Pokeball on my head. Lyka baws!!!!!!

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Films That Make You Cry

    Finding Nemo agreed. I'm surprised noone said 9/11 or Flight 93. Also I cried at the end of the movie The Pianist (Adrian Brody is an amazing actor!!!) and I ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What is YOUR Writing Playlist?

    and by the way Honor Society sings You Really Got Me with the 'Munks for the Squeakquel soundtrack as well as making a cameo in the movie :D

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What is YOUR Writing Playlist?

    Only You (And You Alone) by the Chipmunks, the soundtrack to Chipwrecked- yes, those Chipmunks. They just don't get old even after fify-four years of existance. I just can't get ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Relationships

    I'm an emotional person. I can love someone while they hate me. I never ever get over losing friends or anything. I'm not a relationship person- most people are too ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get soup. *inserts Sonic*

    Jan 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: That song in my head...

    It's unintelligible I just can't get it through my skull It's hard to bargle nawdle zouss with all these marbles in my mouth dunno dunno dunno I dunno dunno dunno ...

    Jan 11, 2012


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett