User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: The "I Miss You" Thread

    I miss my puppies. They died one week and one day apart in October :C

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What *should* you be doing?

    I should be shaking myself awake right about now. Probably won't work, heh

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Relationships

    Ya'll can be whatever you wanna be to me :D

    Jan 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a bag of recalled marshmallows that are shaped like obscene objects :P *Inserts a Pikachu tail*

    Jan 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Rock with You - Michael Jackson (rest his soul) Who are you bringing with you?

    Jan 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    I'm thinking that it does, lyka baws :D

    Jan 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Let's see- I Just Love You- Adam Lambert When You Wish Upon A Star (Theme from Pinnochio)- N*Sync (from one of the Disney Manias) You'll Be In My Heart (Theme ...

    Jan 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??

    I also find Weird Al Yankovic's music annoying...but a good annoying, since he has the guts to hate on who may or may not sue him for defamation XD

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Who likes Gwen Stefani?

    Yes, it's a Very Special Christmas 3

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a loaf of toasted bread. yummmmmm :D *inserts a lock of my hair (it's long, wavy and blonde XP)*

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??

    I'm curious.. which songs do you guys consider annoying? Or the songs that you hate but when you hear them you sing along anyway, 'cause they're addictive?? For me, it's ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    I'm Pikachuing it up lyka baws :D

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    you get a giant stack *inserts by big fat dumb cat Leopold*

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Eta sneg!

    Greensburg,Indiana ,United States: it has been a STRANGE year. Today is January 18, 2012 and it is 20 somethin' degrees. Yesterday it was nearly 60. In 1952 yesterday was 67 ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Who likes Gwen Stefani?

    No Doubt had this cool christmas song called Oi to the World. It's awesome :D

    Jan 18, 2012


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World