User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I shuffled and got this I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues - Elton John and Mary J. Blige It's Only My Heart - Michael Bolton (my breakup ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Birthday twins

    3rd March!! :D :D :D :D :D In 2003 my birthday was on the 03/03/03!! Epic, I know! I will be eighteen on March 3, 2012 :D whooo!

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get it back- spell checked and written in Ye Olde English *Inserts the green Ninja Turtle shell*

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Get ting Down In Your Town (From the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Coming Out Of Their Shells Tour. lol) What did your boyfriend say to you last night?

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Relationships

    Relationships scare me, to be honest. and that's okay! You've got your whole life ahead of you to decide what you want. I'm seventeen years old and have never had ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: HAPPY STRAYA DAY!

    One good thing from Australia- Keith Urban (singer). Two- NIcole Kidman (Actress and wife to previous). Three- Steve Irwin , the Crocodile Hunter. and four Air Supply (band). Australia has ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a boombox! (I'm very eighties :D) *inserts Michelangelo (the ninja turtle)*

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    Wanting to stay home and watch a marathon of the old cartoons Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Sonic Satam lyka baws :D

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    I'm rather bored with mine, so I,too, am considering changing

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Story Time :D

    Bored as heck so... let's start a story! Everyone adds one or two lines, and you can use anyone and anything in existance. Should be fun :D I'll start... Dave ...

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    Laughing at Musica's spelling error lyka baws :D

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

    Here's some- Alvin and the Chipmunks and also the Squeakquel (I love the Munks and the Ettes but noooooooooo!) Scooby Doo and Scooby Doo 2 and in regards to Cartoon ...

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get an eight course breakfast on the house at Nate's Tavern :D *Inserts a Ninja Turtle action figure*

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Wish ed Upon A Star !! :D What will you do tomorrow?

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Books!

    I read A Midsummer Night's Dream...ah, good old Shakespeare :D

    Jan 24, 2012


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)