-
Re: The singing game
HIStory (Michael Jackson) What's on TV tonight?
Jan 31, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
you get a hug, a kiss, and an engagement ring :O Congrazzles! Inserts my heart
Jan 31, 2012 -
Re: Nicknames!
Blinky Frosting!!!
Jan 31, 2012 -
Re: What do animals do when we're gone?
eat things they're not supposed to eat D:
Jan 31, 2012 -
Re: The Last Time I Went Shopping, I bought: ...
I don't shop much. The last thing I bought..lessee...puppy food. I have four doggies :D
Jan 31, 2012 -
Re: Feel good photos!
Agreed. Kittens are awesome :D
Jan 31, 2012 -
Re: That song in my head...
Alejandro...Alejandro...ale-ale-alejandro! I don't even like Lady Gaga D:
Jan 30, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
That's not my name but it's not Daniel (Elton John) either. What's your name?
Jan 30, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You get his outfit... shield your eyes he's running around in the buff :O *Inserts Michelangelo the Renaissance artist*
Jan 30, 2012 -
Re: Nicknames!
Black-And-Whitie :P
Jan 30, 2012 -
Re: Mushy names
My character twitches when her sister calls her "honey-darlin'-dearie" :P
Jan 30, 2012 -
Re: Who likes Shakespeare?
I've read Romeo and Juliet, Julius Caesar, Macbeth, Twelfth Night, and A MIdsummer's Night Dream. All very unique and much beloved by me, a mere C average senior in high ...
Jan 30, 2012 -
Re: Obsessionus Totalus.
Michael. Michael. MICHAEL. The only episode of Glee I would EVER watch is dedicated to the King :D
Jan 30, 2012 -
Re: If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
DISNEY. WORLD. YES! :D
Jan 30, 2012 -
Re: The "I Miss You" Thread
I miss the Ninja Turtles on TV :C
Jan 26, 2012
