User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    you get Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback ;) Inserts a computer

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Who likes Shakespeare?

    ^ Cthulhu!

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Sorry, Payne :( I'm a Ladyboy (RuPaul) Who do you most admire?

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    you get a howl in a bottle. (my world is different :D) hmm... I'm gonna insert my friend Christopher who is an Anon

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What movies are you most looking forward to this year?

    No movies for me but... the new Nickelodeon show Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles may be coming out this year. It was supposed to come out last year but...grrr. They lied ...

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Time I Went Shopping, I bought: ...

    [quote="AhmadBlues"] KIT KAT! quote] :O Kit Kat is my nickname!

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get stup-ah, I mean, Cupid. But I already have a Cupid D: (It's my rat terrier and that's really her name lol) *inserts the cherub Cupid*

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I don't really care but if you go wake me up before you go-go (WHAM!) Why won't you stay?

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Give a Life Sentence to the Person Above You!

    GASP! I sentence you, Lili, to sit in front of your computer and watch all the episodes of My Little Pony for eternity. Not knowing who Rainbow Dash is one ...

    Feb 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: A truly Divine Comedy

    so I was in English class websurfing for ideas for my comparison essay and I found this. I thought it was hilarious!

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What *should* you be doing?

    algebra II, business math vocab, digital design assigments, my essay comparing Paradise Lost to the Divine Comedy. Bleh

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Last thing I ate was...

    Tater tots, mac and cheese, and chicken and dumplings soup (leftovers) lol

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Feel good photos!

    I love this one align right.jpg

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Going for a ride in my Big Green Tractor (Jason Aldean?) And you?

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

    Mr. Matt Bellamy and Miss Rachael Elg- I'm from North Eastern United States, Indiana to be exact. Indiana is one of those states that is not famous for anything, but ...

    Feb 1, 2012


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya