User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: Vampires or Werewolves?

    Monster High anybody? Valentine anybody? Sure he's a jerk but daangggggg if he isn't the most gorgeous vampire I've ever seen.

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    Being madly in love with the villian instead of the hero in the new Monster High movie lyka nother baws *drool*

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??

    Agreed, Lyricalias. I myself made the exact same mistake here recently.

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Books!

    Currently reading The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy but left it at home :(

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Why is humor such an unpopular form of literature?

    Try Erma Bombeck- Her books were written semiautobiographically and give a very funny and heartwarming look at suburban American family life in the 1960's-1980's through the eyes of a housewife. ...

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get Pinkie Pie :D *inserts Rainbow Dash*

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Vampires or Werewolves?

    A correctly written vampire is an elegant creature, with the curse of an eternal afterlife, and the blessing of ethereal beauty. A correctly written werewolf is a beautiful, noble beast ...

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Ladies and gentlemen, everyone is different. Maybe you don't understand it, but be considerate. People have feelings that they can't control. How do I know? Because I've been there. I'm ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion causes more problems than it solves

    Yes to all. I don't follow any religion of any kind, personally. But when one is alone and feels the need to confide in something/one you have god/guardian angel. It ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Pencil or keyboard??

    I have sensitive eyes so.... *picks up my pencil*

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Vampires or Werewolves?

    Ladies..quit fighting. Vampires and Werewolves both, if written correctly, can be epic. Poor Miss Meyer.... so confused. Real vampires? Anne Rice got that covered for you! Louis and Lestat for ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Last thing I ate was...

    a strawberry toaster pastry yummmmmmmmm :D

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Let ting It Go (Tim McGraw) What's your best friend's name?

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: I spy

    ooh! ooh! I know! It's an orchid :D

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting up with an Award-Winning Poet *nervous*

    I know how you feel! I met author Shelley Pearsall when I was in eighth grade. She wrote Trouble Don't Last and All of the Above, two award winning books ...

    Feb 9, 2012


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard