-
Re: mp3 players...
I have an Opal something or other. It sucks, to be honest.
Feb 17, 2012 -
Re: Songs that stir your emotions.
The country band Rascal Flatts hit me with this one Won't Let Go. The very first time I heard it was the day of my grandmother's funeral and I found ...
Feb 16, 2012 -
Re: Lower the voting age?
I actually wrote an argument paper in Senior College Preporatory English on this subject. I am seventeen. I have been educated for twelve years and I know what I want ...
Feb 15, 2012 -
Re: I spy
LemonyIce? XD
Feb 15, 2012 -
Re: Do it lyka baws!
wants to choke the people at Nickelodeon lyka baws :(
Feb 15, 2012 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know the definition of nerd is a stupid, unsocial, unattractive person. I personally think Donatello the Ninja Turtle (he's the genius) is rather cute ;)
Feb 15, 2012 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you know all the episode titles, characters, and quotes from your favorite show. (ME)
Feb 15, 2012 -
Re: 50% Chance of Death
Your mental breakdown has a 60% chance of being contagious :P
Feb 15, 2012 -
Re: Make up a Swear word
blitzed definition: totally out of your mind "Are you blitzed or what?!" snapped Veronica at her sister, who had just dumped a glass of Kool-Aid on her.
Feb 15, 2012 -
Re: Falling in Love with the wrong (fictional) guys
This, Ladies, is Valentine. *drool* Val.png Valentine.png
Feb 14, 2012 -
Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??
In an M&Ms commercial of all things.
Feb 14, 2012 -
Re: Vampires or Werewolves?
Luke Valentine Sunshine? or someone else? Valentine from the new movie Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love
Feb 14, 2012 -
Re: Falling in Love with the wrong (fictional) guys
Folks, please check out and tell me whether I'm crazy or not for being in love with him D:
Feb 14, 2012 -
Re: Falling in Love with the wrong (fictional) guys
Yesterday I was watching Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? I fell in love instantly when I saw him-- Valentine, Draculaura's ex-boyfriend. Valentine is gorgeous and the (fake) ...
Feb 13, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
you get a ferocious lion :O *inserts a gorgeous villian*
Feb 13, 2012
