User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Lounge, The Re: Wacky Facts

    Did you know that Epona's Song from the Legend of Zelda games has lyrics? Here they are in Japanese and English Original / Romaji Lyrics English Translation Epona, Epona, soba ...

    May 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Scariest cartoons!

    Many of us remember our favorite cartoons fondly. But sometimes, they can be downright chilling, even scary, even nightmare inducing. There are two examples I get from people: The Brave ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Films That Make You Cry

    Graveyard of the Fireflies Last night, I saw exactly four minutes and five seconds of a comparable anime called Barefoot Gen, the story of a six year old boy who ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Wacky Facts

    White, blue eyed cats have an 80% chance of being deaf. Bi-colored eyed cats have a good chance of being deaf in the blue eyed side ear The first ninja ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I hate being blonde

    May 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you believe in the Supernatural?

    I was reading Creepy Pastas the other night, and I heard audible sounds, a chill in the air, and my radio turned on by itself twice. Could be my imagination ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The cuteness thread

    Awwww! That's from the short film before Pokemon the first movie isn't it? Pikachu's Summer Vacation or something like that? I remember that scene- everyone trying to calm down the ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Maths of Life

    dumb teenage boy + dumb teenage girl = pregnancy

    May 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    When you set everyone else on fire, I'll be dancing on the ceiling (Lionel Richie).

    May 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Explain Your Signature.

    Mine goes like this: 1st part: my own creation. pretty straight on. 2nd part: a quote from Voltaire that is totally me 3rd part: MLP anypony? it's from the May ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: how random are you!!!!!!

    I wanna eat peanuts...would peanuts taste good on a cake? why can't it rain chocolate cakes? why is it raining so hard? does someone who lives up there take showers? ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: the hat game

    Sombrero! :D (arriba arriba andele andele!)

    May 7, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Wacky Facts

    Intelligence is in no way connected to the size of your brain. also, Romani gypsy girls are not allowed to date; they can only talk to men at parties. Romani ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    A beautiful mythological creature, breathtaking in his own respect. That is your avie.

    May 5, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    This is me... when I got really bored and decided to play with my camera... lol XD

    May 4, 2012


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway