-
Re: Stupid Movies That You Can't Help But Love
Little Nicky. nuff said
Feb 28, 2012 -
Re: Girls vs. Boys
Rowdyruffs: 49 Powerpuffs: 131 (another reference)
Feb 28, 2012 -
Re: Cartoons
So last night I was watching Sonic Mega Mix. It had three epsiodes of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, two of Sonic Underground, and two of Sonic SatAm. My reviews ...
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Falling in Love with the wrong (fictional) guys
I used to have a huge crush on Shadow the Hedgehog. Don't know if that counts. Sure does! Scourge from the comics is great too
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
I LOFF TOM FELTON. *Kidnaps Sunshine and makes Tom Felton come to rescue his sister* I'll introduce you ;)
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Who's the Best Detective... EVER?
Team Chaotix XD (just kidding of course. Those three guys wouldn't know a mystery if it danced naked as a jaybird in front of them)
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
Rocky Mountain High (by the great John Denver) What is your middle name?
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: What is the person above you like?
You must be full of personality :D
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Girls vs. Boys
Sallys: 108 Sonics: 43 (Anybody catch the reference? ;)
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: The New YWSer Song
Hey, y'all, I'm SunshineandCarnage, but you can call me Sunny if you wish. This topic is for the new people. Or me, 'cause I wanted very badly to sing a ...
Feb 24, 2012 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but then you can't get out of your house! I wish I lived out in the country in a house out of a Thomas Kinkade painting
Feb 24, 2012 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Okay. If you and Tom Felton look alike, then you must have blond hair, and blue eyes? Bingo, baby! :D
Feb 24, 2012 -
Re: Falling in Love with the wrong (fictional) guys
Ace from the Gangreen Gang- Powerpuff Girls- is another one. Bad boy? Check. Cute as heck? Double Check! Sigh... 180px-Ace.png
Feb 24, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
Cheeseburgers! (Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffett) What is your best friend's favorite color?
Feb 24, 2012 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately, this lasted sixty days instead of forty D:
Feb 24, 2012
