User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    I like your optimistic view on Pixie's avatar. I really do.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Man oh man oh man. Toughie. I'd have to say He's a Tramp (Beu Sisters version) What are your words of wisdom for others?

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.

    Your girl name sounds like something from The Legend of Zelda :Dquote] Romani is the farm girl. Linka would be of course the hero name (lol) I'd name my daughter ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Me and me :D

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    For that, I'm in a hurry and don't know why (Alabama!) Guess what song I'm singing! (doo doo doo dum da da doo)

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your guilty pleasure music?

    The theme to Sonic SatAm and T U R T L E Power from the first TMNT movie. Addictive!

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.

    If you're American, it is the law to allow you to name your children whatever you please :D (Really- singer Frank Zappa's daughter's name is Moon Unit Zappa) I believe ...

    Mar 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned because I want a hug!

    Mar 9, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Someone bugging you?

    i really wish i could take some really heavy hammer and pound his head. like thump! THUMP! THUMP! until his big swollen head comes to normal size! Amy Rose-ing it ...

    Mar 9, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Deleted

    I would do Indiana University, which is something like the nation's third best technological school in the United States. We Indiananians love IU

    Mar 9, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: The New YWSer Song

    I notice nobody's guessed. The answer is OLIVER!! Thanks for playing!

    Mar 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Invent-a-Word

    pookabadooka- a young, short of stature sibling-type person who is temperamental and likes to read alot "My friend Queen Rom Rom is such a pookabadooka!"

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned for supposedly knowing nothing.

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Aftermath (Adam Lambert) Describe yourself in one awesome, fun word!

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Secrets

    My secret is: I'm secretly afraid of men. I share your fear

    Mar 7, 2012


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah