User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Son is Gay

    Despite lack of details, this piece is extremely raw and relatable. Many kids go through this every day and there is a growing number of gay teens in the world. ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Other Re: Fill-out form for access to Heaven.

    My friend and I just read this work. It's cute but not laugh out loud funny. And Bad as his favorite song? You know that song is about teaching someone ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: 6th Grade Dragon

    Lovely

    Nov 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vimini

    Leaves very much to the imagination, whihc isn't necessarily a good thing. It could have used detail. This I say with respect

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: NaNoWriMo

    Very lovely story, Wolfie

    Nov 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Ugly Girl

    Certainly interesting and for many, relatable. Very cold quality. Could be improved but yes, it's good. Wonderful job

    Nov 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Home Sweet Home

    What a lovely story. I love a good scare. I like how you left the ending to the reader's imagination. Well done, my friend.

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Legend of Dolophan

    Seventeen year old orphan twins Castiel and Azraelle have lived a peaceful, but strained life in a little village on the edge of the Kingdom of Dolophan. The kingdom had ...

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hi and I love your My Little Pony! I love that show but nobody gets that. My favorite is Rainbow Dash. Oh well, their loss. I'm new too by the ...

    Nov 16, 2011


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester