User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Lounge, The Re: What is YOUR Writing Playlist?

    and by the way Honor Society sings You Really Got Me with the 'Munks for the Squeakquel soundtrack as well as making a cameo in the movie :D

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What is YOUR Writing Playlist?

    Only You (And You Alone) by the Chipmunks, the soundtrack to Chipwrecked- yes, those Chipmunks. They just don't get old even after fify-four years of existance. I just can't get ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Relationships

    I'm an emotional person. I can love someone while they hate me. I never ever get over losing friends or anything. I'm not a relationship person- most people are too ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Research Re: Accents!

    When you "write in an accent" but want to call it something else, if your story takes place in an imaginary land, how do you let people be able to ...

    Jan 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get soup. *inserts Sonic*

    Jan 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately hungry dinosaurs were EVERYWHERE! D:

    Jan 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    Blank is the new black! I'll give you a 10 just to be nice :D

    Jan 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Does it really matter whether it's a statement or a question?

    Jan 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but it comes to life and eats you. Sorry :( I wish I could sleep for a few more hours.

    Jan 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Do you like pointing out the obvious?

    Jan 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Am I the only one who knows nothing?

    Jan 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Sunny walked in with her Tails Doll. Everyone noticed the doll and gathered around to admire it, because it was so cute. "Can I buy you a drink, Sunny? Tell ...

    Jan 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: That song in my head...

    It's unintelligible I just can't get it through my skull It's hard to bargle nawdle zouss with all these marbles in my mouth dunno dunno dunno I dunno dunno dunno ...

    Jan 11, 2012
  • Other Poetry Re: That's So Gay!

    Thanks for this. This is my opinion as well.

    Dec 8, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Isis- The Egyptian Goddess- A one page paper

    Hey, Sunny here with your review. It's very nice. Isis is one of my favorite mythological figures, next to mighty Aphrodite of course.

    Dec 8, 2011


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer