-
Re: The singing game
Genie in a bottle (Christina Aguilara) Can I get you anything while I'm up?
May 2, 2012 -
Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.
I know a person who names her children after cartoons: Ariel, Thumbelina, Cinderella, Alladin (girl), Jasmine, Alvine (the chipmunk), and finally the newest arrival, Disneyanna
May 2, 2012 -
Re: Petition for a live action Legend of Zelda movie
Like Final Fantasy: Advent Children?
May 2, 2012 -
Re: Petition for a live action Legend of Zelda movie
I think it should be broken into parts. Yes the prank is from 2009, and Arah, I agree. There actually was one in the works but it was over three ...
May 1, 2012 -
Re: Petition for a live action Legend of Zelda movie
Also, who should play who? I personally nominate the one and only Johnny Depp or even Alan Rickman to play Ganon/Ganondorf, mabye even Jeremy Irons. As for Link, I would ...
Apr 30, 2012 -
Re: Petition for a live action Legend of Zelda movie
After seeing the fake trailer for Legend of Zelda, the movie, I was absolutely heartbroken that it was fake. I was impressed, though! I was thinking, maybe if we started ...
Apr 30, 2012 -
Re: Maths of Life
I found this insanely amusing :3 maths-of-life-174.jpg
Apr 26, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
Yeah, but the weather's weird and I'm Prayin' For Daylight (Rascal Flatts) Do be careful, okay?
Apr 26, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Is there not?
Apr 26, 2012 -
Re: The Rockhut Coffee House
Are most coffee houses like this? XD
Apr 26, 2012 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
Your username sounds really fancy- like the title of a book that takes place in sixteen hundreds Italy! Plot forming in my head and your name sparked it all. Thanks! ...
Apr 26, 2012 -
Re: Would you rather...
Time travel, but only if I can get back to the present. Would you rather be a pegasus pony or a unicorn pony?
Apr 26, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Why would a question trick you when the purpose of questions is to find answers?
Apr 25, 2012 -
Re: The Rockhut Coffee House
Do you guys think I should change my avi? Pikachu has been bouncing that Pokeball on his head for quite some time. :P
Apr 25, 2012 -
Re: The Gender thread.
I'm a pikachu bouncing a pokeball on my head XD
Apr 25, 2012
