User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    you get a giant stack *inserts by big fat dumb cat Leopold*

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Eta sneg!

    Greensburg,Indiana ,United States: it has been a STRANGE year. Today is January 18, 2012 and it is 20 somethin' degrees. Yesterday it was nearly 60. In 1952 yesterday was 67 ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Who wants to be a Desperate Housewife?

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, Chuck Norris can't be erased :P

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Who likes Gwen Stefani?

    No Doubt had this cool christmas song called Oi to the World. It's awesome :D

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What Is the... Game

    Who is the rudest person ever?

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Films That Make You Cry

    Did anyone feel awful at the end of Romeo + Juliet because Leonardo DiCaprio died AGAIN?? (after Titanic)

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Plan Your Wedding!

    Dude. I'll be marrying Jude Law or Misha Collins or a beautiful hybrid of both, so everything else just pales into significance. You GOT to love Jude and Misha. As ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but the movie SUCKS. Forgive me :( I wish I had a computer at home

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    you get a coupon for a free can of paint XD *inserts Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Winter Games* (I better get somethin' good for this XD)

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately it was an ocean of barbeque sauce. Yay :D

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Am I allowed to be wrong? :P

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    I'm bouncing a Pokeball on my head. Lyka baws!!!!!!

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Sunny hugged her Tails doll close to her. "Pardon, but could my friend here have a little something?" This was answered by a strange look, but the bartender complied, gazing ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Films That Make You Cry

    Finding Nemo agreed. I'm surprised noone said 9/11 or Flight 93. Also I cried at the end of the movie The Pianist (Adrian Brody is an amazing actor!!!) and I ...

    Jan 17, 2012


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening