-
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You get a bag of recalled marshmallows that are shaped like obscene objects :P *Inserts a Pikachu tail*
Jan 20, 2012 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately Stars survived the ordeal and lived to tell about it :D
Jan 20, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
Rock with You - Michael Jackson (rest his soul) Who are you bringing with you?
Jan 20, 2012 -
Re: Do it lyka baws!
I'm thinking that it does, lyka baws :D
Jan 20, 2012 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Let's see- I Just Love You- Adam Lambert When You Wish Upon A Star (Theme from Pinnochio)- N*Sync (from one of the Disney Manias) You'll Be In My Heart (Theme ...
Jan 20, 2012 -
Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??
I also find Weird Al Yankovic's music annoying...but a good annoying, since he has the guts to hate on who may or may not sue him for defamation XD
Jan 19, 2012 -
Re: Who likes Gwen Stefani?
Yes, it's a Very Special Christmas 3
Jan 19, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You get a loaf of toasted bread. yummmmmm :D *inserts a lock of my hair (it's long, wavy and blonde XP)*
Jan 19, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Who in the heck knows, right? XD
Jan 19, 2012 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, Dumbly is the savior of all people :D
Jan 19, 2012 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
BluftyBluftBluft :D
Jan 19, 2012 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but nobody knows where to find them :P I wish it didn't take so long to write an essay comparing and contrasting Dante's Inferno and Milton's Paradise Lost (bleeeeeehhhhh)
Jan 19, 2012 -
Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??
I'm curious.. which songs do you guys consider annoying? Or the songs that you hate but when you hear them you sing along anyway, 'cause they're addictive?? For me, it's ...
Jan 18, 2012 -
Re: Do it lyka baws!
I'm Pikachuing it up lyka baws :D
Jan 18, 2012 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but you lose your voice soon after and only a kiss from a prince can get it back XD I wish Sonic Generations could come out for the Wii ...
Jan 18, 2012
