-
Re: Story Time :D
Bored as heck so... let's start a story! Everyone adds one or two lines, and you can use anyone and anything in existance. Should be fun :D I'll start... Dave ...
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: Do it lyka baws!
Laughing at Musica's spelling error lyka baws :D
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
Here's some- Alvin and the Chipmunks and also the Squeakquel (I love the Munks and the Ettes but noooooooooo!) Scooby Doo and Scooby Doo 2 and in regards to Cartoon ...
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
Ah, my Legolas. A ten point hunk of man :D that's 10/10
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
I should know whether it does or doesn't, right?
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You get an eight course breakfast on the house at Nate's Tavern :D *Inserts a Ninja Turtle action figure*
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
8/10 When You Wish Upon a Star is one of those songs that I never tire of hearing, no matter who is singing it. Including the N*Sync version lol
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
Wish ed Upon A Star !! :D What will you do tomorrow?
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: Books!
I read A Midsummer Night's Dream...ah, good old Shakespeare :D
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: The "I Miss You" Thread
I miss my puppies. They died one week and one day apart in October :C
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: What *should* you be doing?
I should be shaking myself awake right about now. Probably won't work, heh
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately the French don't like foreigners
Jan 24, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Aw, now why would I want that? Does the fact that I don't want you to make me a good Samaritan?? :D
Jan 23, 2012 -
Re: YWS Relationships
Ya'll can be whatever you wanna be to me :D
Jan 23, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Does anything make sense anymore??
Jan 20, 2012
