User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I shuffled and got this I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues - Elton John and Mary J. Blige It's Only My Heart - Michael Bolton (my breakup ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but then you're afraid of everything else D: I wish I had good music to dance to

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately they were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and they tasted like Renaissance artists :P

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Birthday twins

    3rd March!! :D :D :D :D :D In 2003 my birthday was on the 03/03/03!! Epic, I know! I will be eighteen on March 3, 2012 :D whooo!

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get it back- spell checked and written in Ye Olde English *Inserts the green Ninja Turtle shell*

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Who here was happy when Derpy Hooves FINALLY got a speaking role?? ('Cause I sure was)

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Get ting Down In Your Town (From the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Coming Out Of Their Shells Tour. lol) What did your boyfriend say to you last night?

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Relationships

    Relationships scare me, to be honest. and that's okay! You've got your whole life ahead of you to decide what you want. I'm seventeen years old and have never had ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: HAPPY STRAYA DAY!

    One good thing from Australia- Keith Urban (singer). Two- NIcole Kidman (Actress and wife to previous). Three- Steve Irwin , the Crocodile Hunter. and four Air Supply (band). Australia has ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but it's acid snow D: I wish I were good at math (I'm scared now lol)

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Why would or should or could anypony or everypony or nopony ask anypony or everypony or nopony else anything?? (LOL)

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a boombox! (I'm very eighties :D) *inserts Michelangelo (the ninja turtle)*

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, they decided that magical rainbow unicorns didn't make good currency

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    Wanting to stay home and watch a marathon of the old cartoons Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Sonic Satam lyka baws :D

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    I'm rather bored with mine, so I,too, am considering changing

    Jan 25, 2012


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)