User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: That song in my head...

    Alejandro...Alejandro...ale-ale-alejandro! I don't even like Lady Gaga D:

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    5/10. That's ...interesting

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Why did nopony mention Rainbow Dash? Or Fluttershy? Or Applejack? Rarity? Twilight Sparkle???

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    That's not my name but it's not Daniel (Elton John) either. What's your name?

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get his outfit... shield your eyes he's running around in the buff :O *Inserts Michelangelo the Renaissance artist*

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Nicknames!

    Black-And-Whitie :P

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Mushy names

    My character twitches when her sister calls her "honey-darlin'-dearie" :P

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Here." Sunny offered the crying girl her Tails Doll. "He'll make you feel better."

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Who likes Shakespeare?

    I've read Romeo and Juliet, Julius Caesar, Macbeth, Twelfth Night, and A MIdsummer's Night Dream. All very unique and much beloved by me, a mere C average senior in high ...

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Obsessionus Totalus.

    Michael. Michael. MICHAEL. The only episode of Glee I would EVER watch is dedicated to the King :D

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

    DISNEY. WORLD. YES! :D

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Are you trying to tell me that you didn't know that the googly-eyed gray pegasus pony with the yellow mane now has the official name Derpy Hooves after all this ...

    Jan 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but you can't breathe above water I wish I could hang out with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (MOST.EPIC.FRIENDS.EVER!!)

    Jan 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    10/10 Ballerinas are muy graceful :D

    Jan 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The "I Miss You" Thread

    I miss the Ninja Turtles on TV :C

    Jan 26, 2012


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn