User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Let ting It Go (Tim McGraw) What's your best friend's name?

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: I spy

    ooh! ooh! I know! It's an orchid :D

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for not being the best writer ever

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    The Tails doll floated around, silent and unnoticed and drank everyone's drink. The girl who had been crying now stifled a giggle at this humorous scene.

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting up with an Award-Winning Poet *nervous*

    I know how you feel! I met author Shelley Pearsall when I was in eighth grade. She wrote Trouble Don't Last and All of the Above, two award winning books ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Why does everyone want to argue? (HONESTLY.)

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    you get Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback ;) Inserts a computer

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, Sonic is just too nice to beat the snot out of SkyeDragon, so he continues saving the day, and then signs an autograph for his adoring fans NicholasStone and ...

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Wish?

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Sunny looked over the group hug that was still going on and looked at the Tails doll. It seemed to want to stop the two girls fighting over the guy, ...

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Who likes Shakespeare?

    ^ Cthulhu!

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but it sucks I wish someone would hug me :D

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Sorry, Payne :( I'm a Ladyboy (RuPaul) Who do you most admire?

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    What shall we talk about?

    Feb 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    you get a howl in a bottle. (my world is different :D) hmm... I'm gonna insert my friend Christopher who is an Anon

    Feb 6, 2012


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown