User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Lounge, The Re: Why is humor such an unpopular form of literature?

    Try Erma Bombeck- Her books were written semiautobiographically and give a very funny and heartwarming look at suburban American family life in the 1960's-1980's through the eyes of a housewife. ...

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get Pinkie Pie :D *inserts Rainbow Dash*

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    But isn't anything that is purple automatically awesome??

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, he comes to the conclusion that the horse is dead.

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because I want to be an angel too D:

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Vampires or Werewolves?

    A correctly written vampire is an elegant creature, with the curse of an eternal afterlife, and the blessing of ethereal beauty. A correctly written werewolf is a beautiful, noble beast ...

    Feb 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Ladies and gentlemen, everyone is different. Maybe you don't understand it, but be considerate. People have feelings that they can't control. How do I know? Because I've been there. I'm ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion causes more problems than it solves

    Yes to all. I don't follow any religion of any kind, personally. But when one is alone and feels the need to confide in something/one you have god/guardian angel. It ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but they're so stale that they crumble! I wish I didn't have an eyelash in my eye right now (My eye is tearing up and tracking through my makeup ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, Amy Rose comes along and the she pursues Sonic,who decides to get the heck outta there, thus preventing Skye from hurting one or both of them

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Was it purple??

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Pencil or keyboard??

    I have sensitive eyes so.... *picks up my pencil*

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Vampires or Werewolves?

    Ladies..quit fighting. Vampires and Werewolves both, if written correctly, can be epic. Poor Miss Meyer.... so confused. Real vampires? Anne Rice got that covered for you! Louis and Lestat for ...

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    6/10. Nearly as sarcastic as mine :D

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Last thing I ate was...

    a strawberry toaster pastry yummmmmmmmm :D

    Feb 9, 2012


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko