-
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for being in love with this Tracy Beaker
Feb 15, 2012 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but you suck at everything else. I wish I were liked by everyone
Feb 14, 2012 -
Re: Falling in Love with the wrong (fictional) guys
This, Ladies, is Valentine. *drool* Val.png Valentine.png
Feb 14, 2012 -
Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??
In an M&Ms commercial of all things.
Feb 14, 2012 -
Re: Vampires or Werewolves?
Luke Valentine Sunshine? or someone else? Valentine from the new movie Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love
Feb 14, 2012 -
Re: Falling in Love with the wrong (fictional) guys
Folks, please check out and tell me whether I'm crazy or not for being in love with him D:
Feb 14, 2012 -
Re: Falling in Love with the wrong (fictional) guys
Yesterday I was watching Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? I fell in love instantly when I saw him-- Valentine, Draculaura's ex-boyfriend. Valentine is gorgeous and the (fake) ...
Feb 13, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
you get a ferocious lion :O *inserts a gorgeous villian*
Feb 13, 2012 -
Re: Vampires or Werewolves?
Monster High anybody? Valentine anybody? Sure he's a jerk but daangggggg if he isn't the most gorgeous vampire I've ever seen.
Feb 13, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Can that officially be the best question ever?? XD
Feb 13, 2012 -
Re: Do it lyka baws!
Being madly in love with the villian instead of the hero in the new Monster High movie lyka nother baws *drool*
Feb 13, 2012 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, everyone loves pikachu so everybody cares
Feb 13, 2012 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but then you hear dumb songs like Baby Got Back 24/7. Arghhhh! I wish I weren't so in love with a fictional jerk. (Valentine from Monster High. *swoon*)
Feb 13, 2012 -
Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??
Agreed, Lyricalias. I myself made the exact same mistake here recently.
Feb 13, 2012 -
Re: Books!
Currently reading The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy but left it at home :(
Feb 13, 2012
