User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: how random are you!!!!!!

    I wanna eat peanuts...would peanuts taste good on a cake? why can't it rain chocolate cakes? why is it raining so hard? does someone who lives up there take showers? ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: the hat game

    Sombrero! :D (arriba arriba andele andele!)

    May 7, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Wacky Facts

    Intelligence is in no way connected to the size of your brain. also, Romani gypsy girls are not allowed to date; they can only talk to men at parties. Romani ...

    May 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    A beautiful mythological creature, breathtaking in his own respect. That is your avie.

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    STAR WOLFFFFFF!!! :P 9/10 and again DO A BARREL ROLL, DANG YOU!!

    May 5, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    This is me... when I got really bored and decided to play with my camera... lol XD

    May 4, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition for a live action Legend of Zelda movie

    Think they should CGI it all and make it into a Cartoon Network series?

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    I think it's lovely

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Partayy! (as long as Pinkie Pie is there :D) Would you rather find out that someone you hate likes you or that someone you like hates you?

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Have you both lost your marbles?

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    TO LYRICALIAS!!! Right you are- everypony's favorite Derpy eyed wonder

    May 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    It ain't nothin' (Keith Whitley) Do you think the world will actually end this year? If not, what do you think will happen?

    May 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys [2]

    Warrior princesses- 48 Sadly outnumbered Dungbeetle Dudes-....5 (You poor things)

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: last 5 minutes on earth

    1. Kiss as many random people as possible. 2. Play the Song of Time- in reverse 3. Save Princess Zelda from Ganon, and the Skull Kid from Majora's Mask 4. ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    To be honest, your avi hasn't loaded up. But what I can gather, it's Wolf O'Donnell from Star Fox. I love Star Fox, even if I don't like Krystal.... I ...

    May 2, 2012


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights