User avatar

SunshineandCarnage

  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get that creepy fungus foot from Courage the Cowardly Dog. Inserts a two tailed fox

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: mp3 players...

    I have an Opal something or other. It sucks, to be honest.

    Feb 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    fortunately, rainbow monkeys are inedible

    Feb 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    granted but they all get anvils. I wish I had a hug (feeling rather blue at the moment)

    Feb 16, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Songs that stir your emotions.

    The country band Rascal Flatts hit me with this one Won't Let Go. The very first time I heard it was the day of my grandmother's funeral and I found ...

    Feb 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Lower the voting age?

    I actually wrote an argument paper in Senior College Preporatory English on this subject. I am seventeen. I have been educated for twelve years and I know what I want ...

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: I spy

    LemonyIce? XD

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but then everyone gets peas when they should have gotten peace. I wish I knew where to go to college.

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    CAN I POST IN ALL CAPS? XD

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    wants to choke the people at Nickelodeon lyka baws :(

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know the definition of nerd is a stupid, unsocial, unattractive person. I personally think Donatello the Ninja Turtle (he's the genius) is rather cute ;)

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you know all the episode titles, characters, and quotes from your favorite show. (ME)

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, they are all not Carebears but they are RAINBOW MONKEYS!!!

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: 50% Chance of Death

    Your mental breakdown has a 60% chance of being contagious :P

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    blitzed definition: totally out of your mind "Are you blitzed or what?!" snapped Veronica at her sister, who had just dumped a glass of Kool-Aid on her.

    Feb 15, 2012


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale