User avatar

Sunshine

Sunshine

  • Archive Re: Children of Gods

    Name: Cecilia (Cece) Havort Apparent Age: (above 21 please)30 Gender: Female God of: Earth, fertility, and security Powers: She can make plants grow and control trees with just a flick ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Diner

    I lean back in my chair, breathing a sigh of relief. This is the first time I haven't seen a monster in weeks. (She's from a demi-god SB. Won't bring ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    ~Bliss~ I laugh. Beau joins in and we just stand their laughing for a bit. Beau's laugh was one that made you want to laugh, if you weren't already laughing. ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    ~Daemond~ I watch the water swirl around my legs. " What do you want?," Katherine asks, hurt edging her voice. I look away. I hate hurting people. I hate it. ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    ~Spirit Jones~ Reagan runs foward at the Minatour. This is a clever beast. While Reagan charges at it, I go from behind with my sword and stab it's side. Lexie ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Um can you guys start including Bliss more? i feel kinda lonely cause Dragonet got a life and nobody has heard from Misunderstood. ~Bliss Lotin~ Minojet doesn't really get a ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Ok could people stop making Daemond walk away from them? He'd be glad to talk to anyone! ~Daemond-Dionysus~ Watching Katherine walk away I swear in ancient greek under my breathe. ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    ~ Bliss Lotin~ After I dropped my stuff off at the cabin I sprint over to the dining hall with Braison next to me and Elliot running behind us. Elliot ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    ~ Spirit Jones~ We reach the end of the elavator ride. " So... what now?," Kassie asks. "To the Underworld ,I guess," Lexie said, gleaming eyes. " How, though?," Kassie ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Daemond wasn't gonna shoot him... really. ~ Daemond- Dioynusus~ I turn away from the Posiedon girl. I didn't need her crap. Then again she had gotten ride of that pushy ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Since I wanna post and Dragonet hasn't posted for Braison yet I'll just go ahead! Hope this is ok! ~ Bliss Lotin~ Thank goodness Elliot had agreed to help me. ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Hope your talking to Daemond, Written!If not, ingnore and I shall delete. ~ Daemond-Dioynus~ " Your an idiot," I tell the boy," I'm a kid of Dioynus. My dad is ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    ~ Spirit Jones~ I tucked my burning red face into my dad's chest. He smelled... normal I guess. Like it's hard to explain but... he smelled like blueberry muffins. He ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    ~ Daemond~ Been a while since I'd seen a dragon. Still, I was a bit dissapointed that I didn't get to slay the pig. That would've been a nice Welcome-back-to-camp. ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)

    Sabrina Driving up to Midnight's I see the shutters closed at the house dark. Good, she was home. Getting out of the car, I brush the sent of blood off ...

    Nov 8, 2010


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost