User avatar

Sunshine

Sunshine

  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Lynette Milliron- Now out. :( >Sorry guys, misread post with no time to edit. Sorry! Continue on!

    Nov 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Hey guys, make your way to the armory/battlefield! Lynette Milliron-Armory Xander seemed really embarrassed to have me fixing his armor, but he was kinda cute with his head burried in ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Gossip Girl: The Next Generation *Closed/Starting Soon*

    Guys come on! Join on up!

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Guys. If you over post on accident, please delete the words. Thank you! :D All deathball pairings to the DT please! Hollow- Can you switch your girl to Roman? Thank ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Gossip Girl: The Next Generation *Closed/Starting Soon*

    Not finished Name: (First, middle, and last) Luke Andrew Carrey "Prince Cocky" Age: (16-18) 17, but he's almost 18 Gender: Male Appearance: (Please, no scene, and no anime. They must ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Drag-Me likey the long profile! Miki- Name at the top of the post? Note you forgot that, but it's no big deal. :D Lynette Milliron "If you don't mind... would ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Gossip Girl: The Next Generation *Closed/Starting Soon*

    I think I'll take Luke Carrey. I have a thing for cocky characters. ;)

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Okay, I'm afraid I can't post right now. (This is via IPod touch.) Either way, you guys can start deathball ( if your participating after breakfast!)

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Haha, it's totally okay! Lynette Milliron "Oh...no, it's okay." I took his hand and shaked it firmly. He seemed genuinly different now, a lot more poliet and gentlemen-like. I felt ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Well, way to screw up both my plans in one post. :( Ah well. Jaiden Vanderbilt I yawn, jumping out of bed with suprising algility. From the light coming from ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    We are always excepting! Plus, I love your charecter Micki! We are starting! If I forgot your charecter in the charecter list, just tell me. Lynette Milliron I blink my ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Alex-Before this weekend. Not sure when. Story-I'm Vetoing the 'Daughter of Artemis' thing. Sorry, but I'm very big 'Artemis is a maiden god' person. Again, I apologize. Elena- A little ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Yea! Thanks for all the interest people! I added some more to the intro as well. painting~Sorry, but this camp is only BASED off of the Percy Jackson books. There ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a great hero, a child of a Greek or Roman God? Well, welcome to Camp Demi-God, home of the ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Wallflower Project (DEAD)

    Let's get this party started! Dustin Ackely- Introduction Room I stood, solidly and- to my opinion- rather morbidly by the wall where all the tutors stood. Honestly, I was trying ...

    Oct 26, 2011


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality