User avatar

Sunshine

Sunshine

  • Archive Re: King's Academy

    > Got busy, dropping out. Sorry. :(

    Jan 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Renaissance - [Open]

    Name - Victoria Reelison Gender - Female. Age - 17 Physical Description - Curly blonde hair- very soft and well taken care of- that falls in ringlets around her face. ...

    Jan 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Renaissance - [Open]

    *Steals last spot- dibs on a female!*

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Damsel in Distress

    Basil- along the road Basil had never been as impatient in her life. The introductions- or, more accurately, the bragging of whose adventures were better- seemed to take forever. Basil ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    Okay, for those of you who haven't been up on the DT- we are going straight to the tournament to prevent this thing from dying. ~Lynette~ I woke up to ...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Damsel in Distress

    >Not Done, sorry! Ran out of time I thought I had!< Full Name: Basil. That's it, I'm afraid. Age: 78, but I suppose I'd be about twenty in human years. ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Annaylin Hale I was immediatly suprised- and incredibly relieved- when I found out that all the captives were staying on the boat. I wouldn't be alone, a strange civilian on ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Annaylin Hale- Captive I was always told that you learn something new everyday. I found the saying a tad bit ridicoulous- unless you were in schooling, you had no oppurtunity ...

    Dec 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Devil's Gates (Started)

    Mara Finch- Guardian Angel Facts were a hard thing, something I'd never really been fond of. It was much easier to lie, to brush it off and not to let ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Can I claim a captive spot...? Full Name: Annayln Elizabeth Hale Nickname (If any): Anna, but you'd have to be EXTREMELY close to her to let her call you that. ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Devil's Gates (Started)

    Mara Finch- Guardian Angel "Enlighten me." Calvin said with a smile. I knew that simple facts like knowing what his parents did for a living and knowing where he was ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Drallion *closed and started*

    Basille "If he's anything like you I'll have to keep on my toes,” Lucius said, leaning forward a little. “I hope you will be staying once he arrives. I know ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Devil's Gates (Started)

    SparkOfDoubt- OMIGOSHLoganLermanreference! :3 Mara Finch- Guardian Angel It's about damn time we get to do something exciting. Seriously, I haven't had any fun since that party back in '28 and ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Drallion *closed and started*

    Princess Basille of Sunuma- In company of Lucius of Ithrica in a parlor “I am still not sure what Ithirca stands to gain from such an alliance.” The words besides ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Demi-God

    storygirl- that's okay, just a warning next time please! POOOOSSSSTTTT Guys! Lyn Millerion- Daughter of Mars- Dining Hall for Dinner I was filled with relief at the fact that Kiara ...

    Dec 6, 2011


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS