User avatar

Sunshine

Sunshine

  • Lounge, The Re: The Elite Eight Challenge

    Trainer Sunshine Pokemon Team: Bulbasaur, Vulpix, Vapereon, Seel, Shinx, Roselia Aiming for: Bronze Qualifers: Articles ~ Lyrics ~ Novels (First Chapter) ~ Novels (Later Chapter) ~ Other ~ Poetry ~ ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Safari Zone

    Together Or Not At All by Sunshine ! [img]Spr%205b%20386D.png[/img] Type: [ Short Story ] [ Realistic Weak against ... Transition of events and how that affect characters (also, title issues)

    Jul 26, 2014
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    In! I prefer music from the seventies or eighties I will probably love you, but I don't mind if you pick something else.

    Oct 24, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Calli's Playlist

    Miranda Lambert = WIN. :3 May I ask why you posted these?

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you think of YWS's new look?

    I honestly don't like it very much- I thought it was perfect the way it was! (Minus the crashes.) Although I appreciate that this one is much easier to see ...

    Dec 26, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa

    1.Favourite colours: Blue and green, of almost any shade. :) 2.Favourite activities: Writing (duh!), reading, laughing, trying not to laugh, smiling, running, hanging out with friends, dancing badly,

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Because of you- Kelly Clarkson (Because that makes sense. XD) Why can't I love you?

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    Does anyone else find it hilariously tragic that Logan Lerman has more points than YWS? There's far to many good ones on here for me. :( Justin Beiber: 36. (-1) ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a gumball. Jeez, what else did you think you'd get? *Inserts Elmo*

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Gladiator.

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Hit the Penguin [2]

    Fail. It took me forever to figure out how to just hit that dang penguin. I was gonna post my score, but now I'm to embarassed.

    Nov 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    This is a great idea! Hope I did this right! Justin Beiber: 41. Twilight: 41. Harry Potter: 52. Miley Cyrus: 48. (-1) Hunger Games: 52. Vampire Diaries: 49. YWS: 53. ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Justa, your so pretty!

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, YWS!

    Seven years! 0.o That's meh lucky number! Have a good one, you lovely writer's site, you!

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What came first?

    I've always made up stories, yes, but I didn't start writing them down until I was well through my book obsession. So yeah, books came first. :D Plus, my Mom ...

    Oct 9, 2011


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle