User avatar

Sunshine

Sunshine

  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Uh funky? Why did you post for Reagan?

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Sorry probaly shouldn't post so soon after my last post but I'm REALLY bored and it's REALLY tempting. ~ Daemond- Dioynus~ A new girl had arrived and was dancing around ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fluffy the Vampire Slayer Part 2

    Hey Bubble. I'm not one of those grammer-nitpickers I pick on plot. There is nothing wroong with your plot! I guess I'm just here to tell you that I love ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Will make more charecters if you need it! Name: Bliss Lotin Age: (14-17) 15 Appearance: (Picture and written) ARGH can't get pic! Bliss is a Strawberry-blond with freckles across her ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The road not taken. *Edited*

    Love the poem!!

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem on the general stupidness of the human race.

    This poetry is really different for me. I usually write happy-naturey poetry. So please review! Also do I need a better ending? And for the title? Please don't just tell ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    ~ Spirit Jones~ I tried to concetrate on what Hera and Zeus were saying but I couldn't. My dad was right there. I could reach out and hug him. HUG ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Think we need more guys! So uh here I go... Name: Daemond Vrenen Age: (11-18) 16 Parents: (Mortal and god) Dioynus an Katie Vrenen Appearance: (Picture and written) Curly black ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Atlas

    Hmmm. Am thinking... What I noticed is you started with Annabeth with the world in her hands and end with Atlas with the sky in his hands. Is that supposed ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Sorry my comp's been glitchy. Am posting now! * Spirit~ Hermes* No rain? I'd always hated rain, anyway. Always blocking the sun. I saw Kassie and Reagan awkwardly chatting. Jack ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    ^ Kasey-Demeter^ " So what did you decide?," Ophelia asked me. " I'll stay for now. I couldn't leave you." Ophelia opened her mouth to say something. We were walking ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Other Girl in the Tower: Ch. 3

    Just started reading this. I think you're on to something. The plot line in this particlur chapter seemed a bit weak. Maybe deeper dialouge or more explation. KEEP WRITING THIS! ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Giver by Lowis Lowry, Epilogue

    Rude, rude, rude. Leaving us of like that. When I started reading this I thought you'd tie up the lose ends but you made more! Love the book, think ya ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    * Hey everybody go to the DT ( located on the first page of this SB) to vote which monster to send to camp!*

    Oct 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Quest

    Nice Drangonet. Anyway, why make two SB's?

    Oct 28, 2010


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss