User avatar

Sunshine

Sunshine

  • Archive Re: The Amusement park

    Your charecter is going to this amazing amusement park with rides such as The Corkscrew, praying mantis (a roller coaster that you stand up in), and a wind machine. Your ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    ~Daemond-Dioynusus~ I examining my clothes, now shockingly dry. " And I'll make sure YOUR sword doesn't get dosed with water," Katherine replies. I smile and wink. " So it's agreed? ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    ~ Spirit~ "Hey cool!" *Walks in to a future store and steals some stuff.* What would your charecter do if a giant watermelon was rolling down at them?

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Last Angel chapter one

    Hi I'm crafty and I'll be your reviewer for today! I think you have a great idea here and I like how you added in the diary entery. "oh really, ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Gods

    Name: Cecilia (Cece) Havort Apparent Age: (above 21 please)30 Gender: Female God of: Earth, fertility, and security Powers: She can make plants grow and control trees with just a flick ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Thanks. One more question, how do you get a pic on the SB?

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Diner

    I lean back in my chair, breathing a sigh of relief. This is the first time I haven't seen a monster in weeks. (She's from a demi-god SB. Won't bring ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Hermit, the Fairy, and the Coon

    The first thing I'm gonna say is the title, for it is that in which brought me to the piece. I LOVE IT! Second thing is I liked how you ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    ~Bliss~ I laugh. Beau joins in and we just stand their laughing for a bit. Beau's laugh was one that made you want to laugh, if you weren't already laughing. ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    ~Daemond~ I watch the water swirl around my legs. " What do you want?," Katherine asks, hurt edging her voice. I look away. I hate hurting people. I hate it. ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    How do you Feature a work on your profile?

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    ~Spirit Jones~ Reagan runs foward at the Minatour. This is a clever beast. While Reagan charges at it, I go from behind with my sword and stab it's side. Lexie ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    Um can you guys start including Bliss more? i feel kinda lonely cause Dragonet got a life and nobody has heard from Misunderstood. ~Bliss Lotin~ Minojet doesn't really get a ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Ok could people stop making Daemond walk away from them? He'd be glad to talk to anyone! ~Daemond-Dionysus~ Watching Katherine walk away I swear in ancient greek under my breathe. ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Creativity [Accepting]

    ~ Bliss Lotin~ After I dropped my stuff off at the cabin I sprint over to the dining hall with Braison next to me and Elliot running behind us. Elliot ...

    Nov 12, 2010


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13